Friday, April 24, 2009

Franck 9'3" Classic board specs


Here is the computer file for the 9'3" on the video below, this board is "magic". I needed a very specialized board for the wave in front of my house in Kuau. I told Matt that I needed a board that would be ultra responsive but still carry me through the flat spots of the wave in from of my house, not easy for a small board like the 9'3". I also needed a board that was easy to carry. ( It is a 300 meter walk to the ocean) Working one on one with Matt is incredible and the results are amazing. I have a board that is stable like a bigger board but turns like a shorter board. I can stay out for hours even though my back is messed up and have a board that lets me perform like I dream.
The rocker is 5.5" nose/ 3.75" tail. the outline is 21.5" nose/ 17.5" tail. I think the secret is in the Triple Barrel concaves that Matt is known for.

Francky

No comments:

Post a Comment