Monday, February 15, 2010

Kazuma Kids Jaws session

The Kazuma Kids have been having some amazing sessions at Jaws, Maui. Chaz, Joao Marco, Tyler and Imai caught some of the best waves yesterday. In February alone, we have put on 63 hours on our Jaws ski's so the Kids have been getting tons of rides. What impresses me is the fact that the kids can ride for 4 hours straight before wanting to rest. Chaz and I have been towing till dark every day and have had some of the best sessions ever. I have been Training the kids the same way that I Trained Ian Walsh so I am sure that they will be the future jaws standouts.

Joao Marco on a huge bomb set

Chaz backside on his last wave

Tyler getting barreled


Imai pulling in on a deep one



Matt Kinoshita towing Chaz

Photo's: Pat Devault



No comments:

Post a Comment