Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New 7'0" x 21" x 2.75" Shibi quad Fish

I just finished a beautiful new Custom Shibi for Jon Chang. Jon has been riding a 6'10" superfish and wanted to move to a quad fish. To get the results Jon wanted in his new board, I decided that I should mix the Shibi and his old Superfish together. The Superfish and Shibi are a perfect match and definitely get the results we want. I expect better paddling from the increased length/volume and improved turning response from the Shibi outline. The extra curve and reduced area in the tail will greatly increase the control Jon has over the board, especially at higher speeds. The fcs quad setup will also be faster and looser through the turns than the old Superfish Trifin setup.

The Shibi design is one of the most functional designs that I have and we are even testing the Shibi Sup.

No comments:

Post a Comment