Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tahiti trip - End of first week

I finally met up with Tahitian surfer Teiva Joyeux. Teiva is well known on Maui as an excellent windsurfer and professional surfer. Teiva has been back at Teahupoo for a few years now and was really excited with his new Shibi.

Teiva Joyeux:
- Francky, this board is just perfect for Teahupoo. You need to catch the wave fast here, the board is just perfect for that, I really have more time to take off on it, making the drop easier. The tail is just beyond my expectations, it's so fast and responsive... Free Hinano dude !

Glad to hear... At the end of the day, most of his friends ordered some Shibi...





It was time for me to go to the harbor and ship my Stand up paddle boards to a small island, Huahine. I will be there for the next 2 weeks with my girlfriend, 2 SUP, and a fishing pole... What else do you need ?.

2 comments:

  1. hey, that board that Teiva is riding looks so good.....

    surfograpHIe.com

    see u soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ! he did the motifs himself. He is a good artist

    ReplyDelete