Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Kazuma Milkman SUP

9-10-08 Our Milkman SUP has been perfected. I am getting ready to launch my existing Sup line on the website. Up until now, I have kept my stand Up Paddle boards very undercover as we could not keep up with the demand. Our upgraded factory is ready for the added production. Will be offering testers, rentals and loaners soon. The little details have been perfected on the Milkman SUP and the performance is amazing. I am on board #42 of the Milkman SUP model and so far every customer has been 100% satisfied. Check back to the website soon for pictures and information on the Kazuma Sup line.

One thing to keep in mind is that Stand Up surfboard design is changing with each new swell and it is critical that you have the latest in up to date equiptment. Each Kazuma SUP is custom made to order and is not imported from China like most board brands which allows me to have the latest in SUP designs to offer my customers.

8-4-08 As of today, we are on board #33 of the Milkman SUP series. So far, there has been 100% positive feedback and several customers have reordered a 2nd Milkman sup in a different size. The 7 SUP boards I shaped this week were Milkman models. From the feedback, it seems that wide nose SUP boards are no longer needed as the wider noses get in the way and don't do much for your paddling. Of course I will continue to shape the wide nose models on a custom order basis but I think most of my customers will order the Milkman model. The number one comment is that they surf like a shortboard. Would you expect any less from a Kazuma?


Here is my latest StandUp creation. 10'0" x 28.5' x 4.125". We have over 5 years of SUP building experience so we are on the cutting edge of high performance sup design. I am proud to offer my latest and greatest SUP design available to be custom ordered online. It is a supersized Milkman SUP. I pulled out all the stops on this one. Ultra high performance ride in a stable, easy to paddle size. The pulled in nose really helps the late drops and adds tons of response off the bottom. I added extra nose rocker to eliminate the nose sticking you get on re-entries and floaters. Of course this board has my special Triple Barrel concaves for that shortboard feel. Don't let the sleek outline fool you, this board is 129 liters in volume so it will paddle amazing. Specs: 5.75" nose rocker/ 4.25" tail rocker for quick responsive turning. 16.875" nose width/ 17" tail width. The blank is 2.0lb white hot eps foam which has the tightest beads for little to no water absorption if dinged. I have all my eps blanks glued up with 1/4' stringers for a very natural surfboard feel. The vibration dampening effect is very much appreciated in choppy surf. Glassing is 20 oz deck/ 10 oz bottom and 30 oz on the rails so no rail strike dings. Epoxy lamination with a 100% epoxy gloss coat. We are starting to do a fine sanded gloss coat instead of a full polish, it seems to show scratches less than the polished finish. No chipping resin from paddle strikes. These boards are built to last, we spare no expense to give you the best quality we can.

Here are the screen shots with all the technical data, pictured below is the Milkman SUP 9'8" x 28.75" x 4" It is a scaled down version of the 10'0" above. The advanced computer programs are what allows me to create these complicated curves and this is how I am able to bring the Milkman model into the SUP age. My cad programs also lets me calculate exact volume measurements and balance points so I can make the Magic boards for just about anyone. It doesn't matter if it is a 6'0' professional's milkman or a 10'0" sup, my goal is the same. I strive to make the most high performance surfcraft you can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment